Thursday, July 16, 2009

When Your Shadow Shows Up On a Cloudy Day


Throw your lies into my over-exaggerated lungs with disdain. Out of sight out of life with all the trimmings. Rain falls upside-down when your without a soul to lose. So, don't overrate the life of a shadow, cause if you do it'll show up on a cloudy day, it'll show up on a cloudy day.

Fight apathy, or not it's up to you, you know. Throw yours shoes off and don't force the issue, you lost religion and got freedom with a hell to face with no remorse. What? You didn't see this coming, another to fill the void, you can only look at yourself to blame and learn this lesson, 'misery loves company, but you'll still be alone', You'll still be alone.

I'm so far gone I'm back where I started, hating this tale end of my tragedy with a lethargic tongue. Thanks for the insecure monotone distance, it keep me wet on those cold nights alone. I know I'm beating a dead horse saying this, but its the only thing that makes me feel at home. Thanks for listening, although I'm not sure you heard me, I'm pouring out my veins to you. Why the sincere resentment? Rely on your instinctual pretentious ways and throw me down one more time, whats just one more time to you?

Trendy nostalgia is better than your designer emotions, get with life or jump through my window, and when you hit the ground you'll think of me. Deception is a drug dealt with nonchalant fault-line that goes up your noes, but does it make you heart beat faster? Don't worry i can work with hate, but not apathetic portfolio laced with lustfulness. I guess it just your nature to be miserable, surrounded, and alone....and alone!!!

No comments: