Thursday, July 16, 2009

THESE WORDS LEAD TO DEAD ENDS


Place the blame sarcastically on my forehead with no room to breathe. Why look to GOD for help when you have nature to comfort you?? Tree huggers grow up to be no more than children with scraped knees and bruised egos. The chip on your shoulder has grown rather large, have you even noticed?? Can you sense your own loneliness, its the reason you look to far away places, where you become nothing more than a notch. Just wait til they're done with you, at that time I reserve the right to laugh and say, "I told you so", and you'll be back at square one thinking of me. So lets skip the part where you choke on the drug of lust and be who you want to be and not what you think will get you through some tough times. This is nothing more than ankle deep rhetoric in a pool of disgusting allusions. Your denial is suffocating, and your heart is harder than a diamond sparkling in loss of self control. Oh and by the way thanks for the bitterness, I guess I'm using it now. Im just your contingency plan for your inevitable tragedy...but at least I'm something. Do not mistake this reprimand for hate, but more like the father of the prodigal son, endlessly waiting.

No comments: