Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pefidious Heuristic Living Leads to Postmortem Revivals

Ambiguous monstrosity held in a simple mind. Entropy held tight the dream of disorder. You have abacinated everyone in your attempt to escape judgment. Halfhearted Emulated Attributes Transcended Hypothetical Egocentric Rendition is dead. Your revisionist desire laden desperation of a fractured life. Put on your best widows smile and drown in the Tiger Lilly. Do you remember the last look? Whisper unborn façade of romantics with aphasia assisted rhetoric, he’ll still understand. This mundane resolve redefined poise. I’ve found it rather stunning, my detachment to the uncompromising surreal dull despair, like a dream lacking serenity. Take your pride in the simple things. You need recognition like begging the crumbs to be from the masters table. You dream of apostasy with no consequence. Is this the desert you spoke of? It’s so cold. I release ghost with every breath and I realize life is more fragile than I would have imagined. So why waste my time with regrets with no reaction and fear life’s mockery of existence. When I want to fall apart I take comfort in knowing I never had a choice, and listen to life’s unappreciated resolve.

No comments: