Thursday, July 16, 2009

WE HUNGER PEACE BUT WE THIRST WAR


I've taken this presumptuous beating and found a fear you have never felt. I found that you have mastered feeling nothing and "your indifference will bleed you dry". So send me back to the grave and the ghosts back to life to share my perpetual pain. You've shown me everything I thought it'd is nothing like it is. You comfortably confuse your indecision for the desire to be missed, and I'm happy to oblige.

Our last kiss…..the Angels cried that night and I haven't been happier since. I thought I would never lose myself or set my life up to fail, I wish the worst on what I was. With a closed fist I found beauty in tears and consequence in life like a existential carousel. Baptized by the unexpected and drowning in my imperfections.

Lets retrace our footsteps and forfeit all pride and unravel the pieces we've been missing, then meet at the mouth for overdue reunion. The time is here, the time is now. Dispose your ever decaying dead ends in the ocean and live in fate's dark shadow, but don't face the inevitable. Sing a song not yet written and paint a picture to protest all art to pass the time. We are nothing; a spec in time, a instinctual pretension towards death and we are all tragedies in our own right, waiting to be delivered from lifes firm grip. While your begging for an ending i'll prepare my prologue waiting to start my story, waiting to begin truly living, to begin truly dying....alone??

"The only thing that's worse than one is none."

No comments: