Thursday, July 16, 2009

Body Hunting in a Ghost Town


Speak like a sad song with a overzealous tone. I hate how I express how I feel, but I embrace the pain and accept the grief. I have to be honest with you; I miss your calming touch and your sensual insults. So, I would like to thank you for letting me know I can feel this way.

Practice makes it harder to see perfect fail. This misery you gave me saved me but I fear my legitimacy is deteriorating like my faded vanity. It's easier to run when you want to escape, but we only dig deeper by running away. I found the light but I never found the passage. Frankly speaking my life works no matter how cursed

The End, how beautiful, the struggle was my journey, I look back and smile. Remember how I cared when it came crashing down? I can't explain to you in anything I say, but I hope these actions speak the words I can't, and I won't bore you with details, but I'll never let you down.

You need to learn this lesson: You will always be chained by your past and your pain until YOU decide to break the lock. It's on you and no one else, and if you don't decide heal, then close your eyes and just settle.

No comments: