Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dancing in the Ashes...


This trial, though it may seem tragic, has made me more aware of who I really am…imagine knowing yourself, it feels like true freedom. I guess you really do find out more about yourself when facing adversity. I just have to be honest and straightforward in this one: I would just like to say thank you pain, for reminding me that I am real and that I can still feel, thanks loneliness, you made me rely on myself and taught me how to survive and be independent while trusting in GOD, and lastly I couldn't do it with out you depression, you were a hard one to handle, but in the end I found my true emotional self and now I'm so much stronger than before. GOD blessed this fall with victory, but that didn't make the landing any softer, I jumped from Mount Everest and landed into the Dead Sea. The truth is that I let all the bad things happen to me, I'm responsible, me and no one else. The bridge I crossed has not yet to be burned; it has a passage for another that has a choice to make…settle or be happy, that's as plain and simple as I can put it. This passage has changed me for the best and I am truly happy and I want to see the other person changed to, but I cannot decide for them, so if they decide not to change I will dance in the ashes of the bridge I will burn.

No comments: