Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In Protest of My Prayer



In between breaths I drown [.......] This myth betrayed with a kiss, scavenge the daylight for what we have willingly lost, but need.

Sightseeing inconceivable release, we have seen the enemy and it is us; can we change? [Montage; let’s be one]

My heart beating like second hand dials on a grandfather clock, thoughts swaying like a pendulum hypnotizing like September in the rain.

I’ve found that we are creatures of habit, we all perish [where will I rest], what am I worth?

No one wants to hear it but we all know the truth, everything can’t be the way it seems. I saw the failure in your eyes reflecting off my soul.

It hit me again; like the first time, I thought I was incapable of being hurt [more fragile than before?]

I did it once and now I’ve done it again, the blue sky is above the storm. Behind your eyes the ocean rages, scars are a bridge. An heir to a day that never dims, it’s a perfect complement to your scarlet night.

Descend to the vintage conviction; feel wrong, feel anything. Feigning an apology my direction, what’s a key if you can’t find the door?

My heart disseminated, while I look the other way cause I don’t want to know the truth [I’m so obsolete.]

No comments: