Friday, August 21, 2009

A Moment to Remember, a Lifetime to Forget

I’ve never been forgotten so fast, is my silhouette alive? [I would have said goodbye]

All life’s rules disregarded. So it’s come to this, I wasn’t aware I owed you. Unconcerned with what is proper, I long to voice the truth. A virtue to consume me from the inside. [It hurt me so bad]

A requiem to save us all [dead already?] I cannot wait to bear witness to the clever end of destiny. I don’t want to just survive, I want to live. I was bought but I was not born to be sold.

A Past deciding your future [Can you heal?] let the lesson sink in, go your separate ways. Be stronger than your story. [Scars can’t define us] Stand strong on principals that swallow all reason and rationale.

The wind is blowing thru closed doors. I answer without a response in no uncertain terms. An obvious sign like the whitest dove flying in front of the blackest cloud.

I wish you could understand my silence. I wish….. [you could feel me]

No comments: